Cruise Europe's rivers in all-inclusive luxury
A luxury Europe river cruise is your personal journey into the heart of the contintent, where river banks pulse with vibrant cultural activity, significant historical sites come to life and some of the world’s most spectacular natural scenery is on display.
When you embark upon one of our 5-star all-inclusive river cruises, you will not only see Europe at its best, but also experience it. On board a Scenic ‘Space-Ship’, you can expect to receive a level of service in a class of its own, with opulent suites, a private butler, world-class dining, unlimited beverages, airport transfers and tips and gratuities all included.
You will also have the freedom to select your own on shore cultural activities, allowing you to access the same exceptional side of Europe on land as you will experience on board our ’Space-Ships’.
Join us for a FREE information session to learn more about cruising on the enchanting and romantic rivers of Europe, France, and new for 2016, Portugal.
RSVP for Info Sessions
Destinations to discover
Our cruises in Europe sail many of the continent’s famous waterways, from the Rhine, Main & Danube rivers across Europe’s heart to the Iron Gate gorge between Romania and Serbia.
Scenic river cruises span from France, Belgium and the Netherlands all the way west through Germany, Austria, Hungary and Romania. You can also discover Russia's imperial treasure cruising along the waterways between Moscow & St. Petersburg.
In France, the romance and history of Europe's most beautiful destinations is revealed along the Seine, Saone and Rhone rivers and the trio of waterways that converge in Bordeaux. All of these areas showcase artistic inspirations, unforgettable beauty and the finest culinary delights.
Cruising ahead to 2015
With new ships and new destinations plus enhanced experiences available on board and on shore, 2015 promises to be an exciting year to cruise with us.
Due to overwhelming demand, two next generation ‘Space-Ships’, Scenic Jasper and Scenic Opal, will be launched next year. These ships will epitomise our commitment to innovation and design, offering the largest suites available on any river cruiser, an extended gym and a vitality pool. The launch of these state-of-the-art vessels, following the introduction of two ‘Space-Ships’ in 2014, will take our European fleet to a total of 11, providing our guests with further suite and stateroom options.
Our new ‘Space-Ships’ have allowed us to expand our program in the upcoming year, with sailings from the Seine in Northern France to the Saône and Rhône in the South of France. Guests will also have the much-anticipated opportunity to experience river cruising in the Bordeaux region of South West France, where the Atlantic Ocean and Pyrénées frame 18th century architecture, expansive gardens and world-renowned vineyards.
Further culinary highlights of 2015 include ‘Space-Ship’ signature dining with a Teppanyaki barbecue on the Sun Deck and our new Seafood Gala evening in Crystal Dining. You can also select our Scenic FreeChoice activity ‘Shop with a Chef’ where you experience a local food market with our chef and guide and enjoy our Scenic Enrich epicurean events. We will also be introducing new on shore experiences such as Scenic Sundowners where you can enjoy an aperitif watching the sun set over some of Europe’s most magical destinations or take an exhilarating train journey on board Switzerland’s Glacier Express.
See our best offers for the last available suites on 2015 Europe River Cruises. Alternitavely, see our current selection of 2016 European River Cruising Pre-Release offers.
A day on board
Picture yourself waking up in lavish Egyptian cotton linen on a queen size ‘Scenic Slumber Bed’ as alluring villages, majestic castles and expansive natural landscapes pass by your panoramic window. Let your personal butler deliver freshly brewed coffee to you on your ‘Scenic Sun Lounge’, which you enjoy before relaxing in your suite. After indulging in L’Occitane amenities, you slip into your bathrobe and return to the balcony.
As you admire the view, your hand-held Scenic Riverview GPS system narrates historical information about passing landmarks. You then change screens to the Mac mini infotainment system, which boasts complimentary Wi-Fi, reminding you that cutting-edge technology is always at your fingertips.
Inclusions and features
When we say all-inclusive luxury, we really mean it. Here is a list of several inclusions that you can look forward to on your river cruise through Europe:
- Luxuriously appointed suites with a queen size ‘Scenic Slumber Bed’, pillow menu, mini bar, L’Occitane amenities and Mac mini infotainment system.*
- Choice of up to six dining options, from casual meals at River Café to a six course dégustation menu at Table La Rive.**
- Private butler for all guests, available for requests ranging from salon appointments and shoe-shining to meals served in your suite.
- Unlimited complimentary beverages and in-suite mini bar.**
- Scenic Tailormade - your personal GPS-guided tour system that offers you flexible and independent touring options.**
- Scenic Riverview GPS system, providing on board commentary about significant sites.
- Scenic FreeChoice, allowing you to choose tours that interest you the most at a pace that suits you.
- Scenic Enrich, exclusive experiences ranging from private concerts to spending a day with a local family.
- Scenic Sundowners overlooking Europe’s most spectacular settings.
- Scenic ‘Sun Lounges’, allowing you to enjoy the scenery from your private outdoor balcony in every season.***
- Electronically assisted e-bikes to enhance your on shore experience.
- On board entertainment, showcasing regional cultures as your traverse the diverse continent of Europe.
- 24 hour room service.
- Wi-Fi internet with streaming to your Mac-mini infotainment system via your in-suite TV, enabling you to stay connected in comfort.
- Fitness centre, walking track on the Sun Deck, and Nordic walking sticks.**
- Wellness centre, providing hair and beauty treatments.^
- Personal airport transfers for any arrival or departure time.**
- All tips and gratuities.
*In all suites and staterooms
**Not available in Russia.
***Not available in Russia
^ Treatments are at an additional cost
Diverse European settings bring with them a multitude of cultures, and with us, you will have immeasurable ways to immerse yourself. From our Scenic Tailormade system, which provides you with GPS self-guided tours, to our Scenic Enrich and Scenic FreeChoice activities, you will find on shore activities that inform, excite and inspire.
With Scenic Tailormade, we leave your exploration literally in your hands, allowing you to explore the destination in your own way, at your own pace. All you require is our hand-held GPS system, which is pre-loaded with over 120 sightseeing touring options. Why not take a historic walk through Vienna’s alleys with Empress Sissi and Mozart or, for the more adventurous, embark upon a gripping witch tour in Würzburg?
The Scenic Tours Earlybird Philosophy
At Scenic we believe that those who book early should be rewarded. Our philosophy means that our Earlybird deals are the very best deals we will offer, so you can book now with confidence. Earlybird deals are strictly limited so the sooner you book the greater the choice of departures and suites, and the better your offer. Contact your Scenic Specialist Agent or call 1300 SCENIC (723 642) to secure your 2015 luxury Europe river cruise at the very best price.